Cabin Air Filter Location

Hi!! I don't know if I even have one, but if there is such a thing, where would I find the cabin air filter on a 98 C230?? Thanks!! Dave
-- Veritas vos Liberabit - John 8:32

Yes, you have one. It is in the bottom of the heater housing, passenger side. Get a phillips head screwdriver and remove the 3 screws along the lower dash pash at the edge of the dash. Remove the panel. Look up. You will see a black cover about 2" wide and 8" long with a white slide on each end. To remove the cover, push each slide towards the middle, then the cover falls down, The filter end is now visable. However, to remove it you need to grab the top edge of the floor carpet and fold it down at the lower bend. The filter will not clear as you rotate it out with the carpet in the way.
--
Veritas vos Liberabit - John 8:32