Can Airmatic be used to permanently raise car?

I recently purchased a 2006 E500 with the Airmatic suspension. As most of you know, the Airmatic suspension is used for suspension tuning (Comfort, Sport, etc.) and for vehicle level control (for example, when driving through snow). I like the look of the car when the suspension is raised using the vehicle level control button. Otherwise, the rear of the car looks like I'm carrying a load of bricks in the trunk. Unfortunately, the raised setting in vehicle level control is automatically canceled after driving at 50 mph for 5 minutes. Does anyone know of a way to override this cancellation so that the rear of the car will remain slightly raised? Thanks in advance.

John E.

Reply to
do_not_reply1

Have dealer check that the rear level is correctly set. The car is under warranty so it's free work; your idea may void the warranty.

Reply to
-->> T.G. Lambach

On Feb 6, 5:58 pm, "-->> T.G. Lambach

Reply to