Can anyone help with Engine light problem sl600?

I took it to an independant and they charged 172 US to get codes with a scanner. Here is what they note: #P0132 Oxygen Sensor voltage not to lean. Tested Sensors, they tested slow.
Also show codes: #96 Starter lock out #128 front left wheel speed sensor #224 Idle speed contact switch The check Engine light is now off and has not come back on. Should I replace Oxygon sensors so it will pass emmissions test in CA? I notice I can buy Ox Sensors with connectors already on. Would these be best? Is all of this fixable by a home mechanic? Thanks

fuel
I don't recognize the three non-O2 sensor codes. I assume they are not the standard OBD II. As to O2 sensor, they are easy to change as long as you can get a hold of them. They are usually in tight locations that the normal open end wrench (22mm) cannot reach, therefore, you need special tool, either a deep socket with open slot, or a crowfoot. I prefer crowfoot. Also, buy the sensors that fit exactly your car. There are universal ones that you can easily connect to the OE wires, but I don't like the feeling to have the connection box (about the size of thump) so close to exhaust.
SW wrote:

Thank you Wanning TAn.