CAN bus on a C Class?

In order to buy an used comand 2.0 new type (203) I'd like to know if my C 200 Kompressor (june 2000) has a CAN bus on board. Does anybody can help me?
Thanks a lot. Egidio
For some reason, this sounds like a computer technical problem that should be posted in alt.os.windows.x :)
R Green

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:38:36 +0100, Whiteflower

All 203s have a CAN bus
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk