Can I put a C32 AMG in my C230 Kompressor Coupe?

I have a 2002 C230 Kompressor Coupe... I've heard the AMG motor is better and I was wondering if I could put one in? Where would I guy it if I can? Any serious mods to be made?

don't bother. sell your 230 and get a REAL AMG :) too many mods... the whole wiring etc.