can you change the output on a bosch internaly regulated alternator ?

Yes you can, there are two ways: one is to buy this device:

(you will get 14.09V instead of 13.80V, energy comes from Kinetic Energy, not from fossil fuel)

Two is to send your alternator to me and I will fix it for you for $100, you pay shipping on both directions. Recommend not to exceed 14.28V to avoid destroying sensitive electronics in your vehicle. snipped-for-privacy@extra150miles.com, this method still consume fossil fuel.

Good luck,

Richard.

bosch alternators

need one or two more volts out of mine would like 14.2 or so only getting

13.8 am using to charge deep cycle batteries any ideas thanks oldtime

richard

What complete rubbish. Where does the Kinetic Energy come from, if not fossil fuel? Or is this for Fred Flintstone's car? And I'd submit that whether you get 14.09 or 13.8 volts out of your alternator matters not a wit.

-- -------------------------

Reply to
trader4

The advert is a hoot..."your car also must be frictionless"..."you may have to hire a good mechanic to get rid of frictions in brakes" Ah yes, that darned friction, always slowin' me down!

What complete rubbish. Where does the Kinetic Energy come from, if not fossil fuel? Or is this for Fred Flintstone's car? And I'd submit that whether you get 14.09 or 13.8 volts out of your alternator matters not a wit.

Reply to
TimR

LOL.

To answer the original question, yes, you can get adjustable regulators. iPD

used to sell them, I think they still do. Probably available from other places as well.

Reply to
James Sweet

No link. ?? You assume common electronic regulator is compatible with car regulator? Another low grade expert.

Reply to
richard

First your untested logic is only valid for those who make HHO (H2O) generator. Go tell them that there is no free energy in a vehicle, people still buy their product, that amazes me.

Second, your Kinetic energy is not there, it is minimized by your poorly designed car, it is eaten up by your frictions. Do you want Proof? Your

10sc car cannot accelerate in 3 sc can it? Mine can.

Why you sounded like a self-schooling person, the world is black and white!! Why don't you send your complaint to BOSCH and ask them why they set their voltage to 13.65 - 13.80V?

I bet BOSCH is smarter than any one of you posters, BOSCH is older than all your parents combined.

BTW -

BOSCH alternator maximum voltage is 14V, go read their label first and THINK before posting,

Go ahead put adjustable voltage regulators(like LM317K etc..) on your alternator and come back to tell me your experience, OK?

Reply to
richard

First your untested logic is only valid for those who make HHO (H2O) generator. Go tell them that there is no free energy in a vehicle, people still buy their product, that amazes me.

Second, your Kinetic energy is not there, it is minimized by your poorly designed car, it is eaten up by your frictions. Do you want Proof? Your

10sc car cannot accelerate in 3 sc can it? Mine can.

you sounded like a self-schooling person, is the world black and white??

Why don't you send your complaint to BOSCH and ask them why they set their voltage to 13.65 - 13.80V?

I bet BOSCH is smarter than any one of you posters, BOSCH is older than all your parents combined.

BTW -

BOSCH alternator maximum voltage is 14V, go read their label first and THINK before posting,

Go ahead put an adjustable voltage regulators(like LM317K etc..) on your alternator and come back to tell me your experience, OK?

Reply to
richard

richard pretended :

Let me see if I've got this right. James is on this board constantly helping folks out. His information is accurate, and to the point. You are trying to sell something, and criticizing him for not providing a complete link to an alternative product to yours? You are insulting to other posters, arrogant and rude.

What's wrong with this picture?

Reply to
John von Colditz

I believe you'd find "

" to be a perfectly valid link, if you knew how to use it. They're a specialty auto parts seller, focusing on Volvo and Subaru cars. They don't sell generic electronic components, just good qualtiy car parts and supplies.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Heston

I gave the link to the company, it's not too hard to find the regulator, they only sell a few. Also no, I don't assume. iPD is a Volvo aftermarket and performance supplier, Volvo uses Bosch internally regulated alternators in most of their cars made in the last 30 years or so, and from what I've seen, the regulator is the same in the very similar alternators in most Saab, BMW, and other Euro cars of the era. They differ mostly in the mounting and pulley design. The regulator I mentioned seeing is specifically for Bosch alternators, though it would be easy to make the external version work with nearly any alternator so long as you can isolate the field winding from whatever the original regulator was.

Reply to
James Sweet

LM317? That's an adjustable series pass regulator, it is *not* the same as an adjustable regulator for an alternator which regulates the field current depending on the output voltage.

Reply to
James Sweet

Sorry, there was no original question. It was spam for a fraud product or a fake storefront to steal credit cards. Maybe both.

is hosted by ThePlanet.com. Forward the spam to snipped-for-privacy@theplanet.com to help get the site nuked.

Reply to
Kevin McMurtrie

So, now a moving car has no kinetic energy. A new world of physics. Of course, the rest of us know it does and that kinetic energy in 99%+ of all cars comes from fossil fuels.

It's quite laughable actually. We're supposed to believe that a guy who can't even write a post that makes sense has figured out how to remove friction from a car so that it has enough power to triple the

0-60 time.

Last time, wasn't it the water pump bearing that was supposed to be consuming 20hp?

I have no complaint with Bosch or about my voltage regulator.. Nor apparently does anyone else here but you.

You're the one that wants to screw around with voltage regulators. Mine are working fine.

Reply to
trader4

Let me see here...

For over a year now, over 500 people bought FAKE capacitors without knowing the truth, and you folks tried to tell me and BOSCH that voltage level is not important and it's can be easily adjusted with any adjustable regulator, if it's that easy BOSCH probably won't buy a GB(Great Britain) regulator. You called my post a garbage, isn't that an insult to the truth? to BOSCH too?

You don't know that I don't care if you buy my product/service or not, because I am selling them faster than we can make them. I was only trying to help you, two days ago, I heard on the radio, the Oil predictor said next round you will end up paying $10.50/gallon. I hope that won't come true any time soon. But when it comes, I will refuse to help you, I do not care for your devalued $$$$.

Reply to
richard

Then be specific and give your Regulator's part # that you were referring to, don't be too vague and expect people to read your mind.

It's not the question of " Where does Kinetic Energy come from?"

It's The question of " Why don't you smart people put it to benefit you?"

Reply to
richard

because you make a pile out of stupid people .........

Reply to
A5593 ...

Reply to
Jon Robertson