Can you recomend a online service-manual?

Hi,
I just bought a 1967 250s and it won't stay running.
While searching for a factory manual I ran across some "on-line" tech manual subscribtion services.
Does anyone use these services and can you recommend a good one?
Do you know a good source for the paper factory manuals as well?
Thanks a bunch!
Jared
I would suggest you look at e-bay for a manual for your old car. MBUSA has a classic parts department that may sell manuals for your car. On-line manuals are for more current cars, to be sure of that check http://www.startekinfo.com/StarTek/site_content_1a.jsp
Suggest you check owners' sites like: www.mbz.org

Thanks,
Will do!
Jared