CANADA: Where to buy used rims for winter tires?

Winter is almost here and I am looking for a set of winter tires. Don't want to buy brand new rims for winter. Any suggestions where I can get used ones, preferably in Ontario?

Reply to
EvgueniB

Talk to Lee in Hamilton, he's by far the best.

Reply to
Richard J. Sexton (At work

whoa. he comes to you on top of it. but it says tires... what about rims? I guess I will call also.

Reply to
KINGLIFER

Mercedes rims aren't as easy to get in Canada; they're downright plentiful in the us.

I have a set of 16 ROnals for a 126 with blizzaks on them I could be talked out of... I want a set of 16" BMW wheels and don't need snows.

Reply to
Richard J. Sexton (At work

You may want to consider getting a set of cheap steel rims for winter salt. That's I did for our cars. No regrets, other than having a less attractive set of wheels in winter. Nice hub-caps go a little way to de-unglify steel rims.

-Steve Makohin | Reply to snipped-for-privacy@interlog.com | (hotmail acct is spam catcher)

Reply to
Steve Makohin