CANADA: Where to buy used rims for winter tires?

Winter is almost here and I am looking for a set of winter tires. Don't want to buy brand new rims for winter. Any suggestions where I can get used ones, preferably in Ontario?

http://www.mbz.org/commerce/parts/used/tires/Canada/East /
Talk to Lee in Hamilton, he's by far the best.
--
OEM parts - Benz: http://parts.mbz.org BMW: http://buyeuroparts.com
whoa. he comes to you on top of it. but it says tires... what about rims? I guess I will call also.

Mercedes rims aren't as easy to get in Canada; they're downright plentiful in the us.
I have a set of 16 ROnals for a 126 with blizzaks on them I could be talked out of... I want a set of 16" BMW wheels and don't need snows.

--
OEM parts - Benz: http://parts.mbz.org BMW: http://buyeuroparts.com

You may want to consider getting a set of cheap steel rims for winter salt. That's I did for our cars. No regrets, other than having a less attractive set of wheels in winter. Nice hub-caps go a little way to de-unglify steel rims.
-Steve Makohin | Reply to snipped-for-privacy@interlog.com | (hotmail acct is spam catcher)