Canadians please help 190E headlight

Hello All,
the canadian version of the 190E has daylight running lights that come on automatically. I don't believe the US version has this. I would like to
disable this 'feature' by pulling the relay so as to keep the normal headlight switch operating. I think this 'add-on' relay for the running lights has to exist since it is unlikely that two different wiring harnesses were made by MB. WHERE is this relay? Anyone know??
cheers, guenter
I don't believe any of the W201's were equiped with DRL's, either constant on or autoswitching. The E-code headlights do have a small 5W "city light" bulb below the H4 main bulb that replaced the lack of "running" lights in the European cars, whose corners were only turn indicators.