Car names

Page 2 of 2
Geoff Miller wrote:

Good link to a great article. Thanks Geoff.
I also found the article interesting but I made no claim about the effect on sales of the name. In fact, I did not know anything about that, nor did I know about the Caribe in any shape or form.
I think the "notable" and "no table" comparison is a bit lame when one thinks of the context.
DAS
"Hernando Correa" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net...
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:36:20 -0000 you wrote:

Nissan has a "Pajero". That means wanker in spain.
Must remember that for my list of insults..
:-) DAS