Car Wax

Hi all: I have a 2005 black CLK and 2006 ML, what kind of paint protection should I use. Both cars are garaged, the ML is a daily driver. I live in Northern Ohio. Should I use a paint sealant or a wax? Help

Thanks Ken

Reply to
KenBob

Paint sealant would last longer... If you are not experienced, then I'd suggest you try Griot's Paint Sealant.

Otherwise, Meguiar Gold Class wax is an excellent product... last long also.

Reply to
Tiger