car will not start ml 320 / 99

my ml 320 will not start,but if you wait for 5 mins it starts, i got a new battery and changed the plugs it was fine for two days now it will not start,can anyone tell me what the problem may be thanks

If this happens when engine is hot, I would assume you got internal fuel pressure leak. Most likely a leaky fuel injector.
When will it not start? Cold engine / hot engine / doesn't matter
By "not start" do you mean the starter doesn't crank the engine?
Or, the engine cranks but doesn't start?
And now its dead?
Or cranks but the engine doesn't start?
thanks guys i took it to the dealer and got it fixed the problem was a sensor
Any idea which sensor it was that they replaced? Maybe the Crankshaft Position Sensor?