Car won't turn off after replacing glow plugs

Hello I just replaced my glowplugs and now the car won't turn off I have to use the lever under the hood 1986 300sdl turbo...and help wood be greatful
will
I think you knocked off a vacuum hose. Check by the bellow that does the shutoff.
Thank you...the vacuum line was dry rotted on the end so i cut it down and elec taped it until i can get a new line for it..