Carfax

Can anyone run a single vehicle carfax for me. Would greatly appreciate.

Reply to
HORIZON A

Come on, do what everyone else does. Pull out a credit card and shell out

30-40 bucks. With that you will get a chance to check more that one car out. And if 30 or 40 bucks is going to break you...........well a mercedes is not for you.
Reply to
Chuckyg

Nice response chucky. When I had my carfax I ran 5 searches for people on the list. Was just hoping someone would reciprocate. FYI chucky I own four mercedes including 2 500sls. Moneys not the issue. I just dont throw it away.

Reply to
HORIZON A