Cat for 190D 2.5 that does NOT cost a fortune!

Does anyone know how I can avoid paying 800 for the pipe/cat of my 190D 2.5. The car is only worth about 700!!! There appears to be no pattern part - only a Merc part ??

Look for aftermarket universal diesel cat converter. Your local muffler shop can help you with this... they simply cut out old cat and weld new one in... way cheaper.
http://www.car-sound.com/02product/universal/541d.asp
You just need to find the right size for the pipe you got on the car now.