Cat for 190D 2.5 that does NOT cost a fortune!

Does anyone know how I can avoid paying =A3800 for the pipe/cat of my=20

190D 2.5. The car is only worth about =A3700!!! There appears to be no=20 pattern part - only a Merc part ??
Reply to
macson

Look for aftermarket universal diesel cat converter. Your local muffler shop can help you with this... they simply cut out old cat and weld new one in... way cheaper.

You just need to find the right size for the pipe you got on the car now.

Reply to
Tiger