CD input forMercedes (Becker) car radio special /exquisit

Hallo. I want to connect a CD player to a Mercedes (or Becker) car radio type "special". The radio has a 10 pin connector for a Becker Soundsystem. Does anybody know how I can connect a non-Becker CD player? Michael

Reply to
Michael Braum

The best thing you could do for superior sound is to get an aftermarket AM/FM/CD unit installed. Save the Becker so that you can pass it along if the next buyer wants it so they can have all the stock pieces. You will get a much better sounding stereo system all in one unit by going to a good aftermarket setup.

Reply to
Rockman59

Not always true!

What year and what car do you have?