Certifed PreOwned Warranty Questions

How does the new Certified PreOwned Warranty compare to Starmark ?

Does anyone have experience with the new plan ?

How limited is the new plan ?

Thanks !

Ross

Reply to
John Doe

Better than Starmark. Audio components are now covered.

Reply to
Karl

I am pretty sure somebody here thought the new was better than the old (but I am not in the US).

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Otherwise, it's basically the same. The name change was simply a marketing strategy. Apparently, MBZ thought the buying public would be confused with the "Starmark" term as compared to Lexus, BMW and others using "CPO".

Reply to
Rodney T. Grill