Certifed PreOwned Warranty Questions

How does the new Certified PreOwned Warranty compare to Starmark ?
Does anyone have experience with the new plan ?
How limited is the new plan ?
Thanks !
Ross
Better than Starmark. Audio components are now covered.

Karl wrote:

Otherwise, it's basically the same. The name change was simply a marketing strategy. Apparently, MBZ thought the buying public would be confused with the "Starmark" term as compared to Lexus, BMW and others using "CPO".
--

- RODNEY

I am pretty sure somebody here thought the new was better than the old (but I am not in the US).
DAS
"John Doe" <lipman snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:0GU0e.59259$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews4.bellsouth.net...