Chain saw oil - good

Page 2 of 2

run quiet, but damn - it really does mow down those pesky trees I have been worrying about after the storm. Thanks for the tip. ES

Just recall - it ain't no trick. It really does work like magic.
Regards Niels
My chainsaw oil is just a no name 30 weight.

Fred Emmerich

That's what I was thinking. My chainsaw also just uses SAE 30. Richard