changing a headlamp on 1998 E320

Can anyone send me detailed instructions on how to change the headlamp bulb on a 1998 E320? The instructions are not in my manual and I hate to have to drive 50 miles to the dealer to have the bulb changed. Thanks

Just did one on my E320.
It's really easy - Open hood, Look at back of light. You will see a spring wire clip on each side of the grey protection housing. Flip these off either by hand or using a screwdriver. Pull off the black plug that attaches to the bulb. Squeeze the wire spring that holds the bulb in place and rotate it out of way. Install new bulb making sure to get indent in proper location.
The driver side is easiest. On the passenger side, the air filter housing gets in way. It's easy to remove the air filter cover (6 levers) and this aids access. Clean out the air filter and housing while you are about it!
Good Luck.