Changing American 380SL to Euro

While traveling in Europe I saw a European version of my 1981 380 SL. Liked it's looks a lot better. How much of the European stuff like bumpers, headlights, and interior dash is a direct swap and is it both
available and legal?
Chip

You should be able to find them... Who cares about being legal... no one cares for classics anymore.