Changing American 380SL to Euro

While traveling in Europe I saw a European version of my 1981 380 SL. Liked it's looks a lot better. How much of the European stuff like bumpers, headlights, and interior dash is a direct swap and is it both available and legal?

Chip

Reply to
Chip Wood

You should be able to find them... Who cares about being legal... no one cares for classics anymore.

Reply to
Tiger