Cheap parts cars:northern CA

Hi Gang, There is a guy locally (near Santa Rosa, Califronia) that is trying to get rid of some pretty decent MB parts cars, cheap. He has the following; '71 230, '68 250, and '74 280. I've seen the pics
and they all look nice. Apparently his neighbors are complaining about too many cars and the local Sherrif is going to haul them off to the scrapyard. Contact him at;
I'm not associated with him in anyway. Just like to see them find a good home.