Choice of tire 300e 89

Hi,
I'm new in this newsgroup.
Do anyone have a suggestion for a choice of summer tire for a 300e 89 ...?
Michelin, Goodyear...?
So many choices.
Thanks Serge Mtl, Canada
I have found the Fluent Warrior to be a great Tire. It is sold @ Discount Tire Company. They are kless than 60 bucks a piece, have great traction and long tread life. I have over 25,000 miles on my current tires, and they have over 1/2 life left. I run 205-15's instead of the stock 195-65. The handling is much better, with no loss in ride quality.
My previous tires were Pirelli's, these are much nicer.
Goodyear Assurance Comfortred's are real nice (My dad has them on his 300CE). They are good for 80,000 miles and they are real quiet.
Thom