Chrome wheels for my e430 sport

Hello. I am trying to find a good source to have my wheels fixed and chromed or to buy some that are already that way. I have enclosed a picture that I found of the wheel. I like the stock e430 sport wheels I have but I don't want to pay an exorbitant price. If I have to do that, I will probably just go with aftermarket wheels. Thanks for your help.

Reply to
GME

Stay away from chrome wheels. The chroming process not only weakens the alloy, the durability of chrome-plating on wheels is questionable. Not to mention the pimped out look....

Reply to
Satish Tummala

Thanks for your input. I will stay with the stock wheels for now. Mine have some road rash, but they are not too bad.

Reply to
GME

Reply to
KINGLIFER