Chrome wheels for my e430 sport

Hello. I am trying to find a good source to have my wheels fixed and chromed or to buy some that are already that way. I have enclosed a picture that I found of the wheel.
I like the stock e430 sport wheels I have but I don't want to pay an exorbitant price. If I have to do that, I will probably just go with aftermarket wheels. Thanks for your help.
Stay away from chrome wheels. The chroming process not only weakens the alloy, the durability of chrome-plating on wheels is questionable. Not to mention the pimped out look....

Thanks for your input. I will stay with the stock wheels for now. Mine have some road rash, but they are not too bad.

I have the exact same vehicle and wheels as you do and trust me the chrome does not make the car look better.

man I missed this post. where is the pic?