Chrome Wheels on Ebay

1 day left for Mercedes Chrome Wire Wheels on Ebay..... bids are presently at $400, these were bought new for $1200 and still in boxes.....
Reply to
don

False advertising! They are Dayton Chrome Wire Wheels that FIT a Mercedes. They are NOT Mercedes Chrome Wire Wheels.

Reply to
Karl

Thanks karl for clearing that up.... I'm sure the people who are bidding on them really care.... what else can you tell me about these rims....

Reply to
don

Hey karl, the final bid on my "false advertising" rims was $661..... thanks for all your advice and help..... now go crawl back underneath the rock from which you came from...... and mind your own business.....

Reply to
don

Karl was fully right with his comments!

So it's YOU who has to crawl back under the rock.

Juergen

d>

Reply to
Juergen .

never heard or seen factory mercedes wire wheels before.... but what would i know , i only work at a dealership. :)

brett.....

Reply to
Brett

Doing what, changing tires

Reply to
don

Seems to me that would be the perfect job to get to know your Mercedes wheels.

Hey "don" come back when you have something relevant to say rather than just posting your ad or insulting someone who actually contributes something useful to this group.

*plonk*
Reply to
miknik

anyone...don't bother! it will go away, same way it came.

"don" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:bomhi6$9i3$ snipped-for-privacy@reader2.panix.com...

Reply to
Alex Hemmerich