Chrome Wheels on Ebay

1 day left for Mercedes Chrome Wire Wheels on Ebay..... bids are presently at $400, these were bought new for $1200 and still in boxes.....

False advertising! They are Dayton Chrome Wire Wheels that FIT a Mercedes. They are NOT Mercedes Chrome Wire Wheels.

Thanks karl for clearing that up.... I'm sure the people who are bidding on them really care.... what else can you tell me about these rims....

Hey karl, the final bid on my "false advertising" rims was $661..... thanks for all your advice and help..... now go crawl back underneath the rock from which you came from...... and mind your own business.....

Karl was fully right with his comments!
So it's YOU who has to crawl back under the rock.
Juergen -------------------------------------------------------------
don wrote:

never heard or seen factory mercedes wire wheels before.... but what would i know , i only work at a dealership. :)
brett.....

Doing what, changing tires

Seems to me that would be the perfect job to get to know your Mercedes wheels.

Hey "don" come back when you have something relevant to say rather than just posting your ad or insulting someone who actually contributes something useful to this group.
*plonk*
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk
How come you Bright boys were the only ones who didn't understand what I was selling..... the ten people who bid on my wheels never asked or had any problem UNDERSTANDING what I was selling....

anyone...don't bother! it will go away, same way it came.