Ck engine light on 94 C280

Where is the OBD port on a 94 C280? I can't find anyplace to hook up. Is it OBDII? The ck eng light came on after my daughter failed to put the gas cap back on when she refilled and it stayed on. I need to see if it's that or something else.

Reply to
TimD

This is a shot in the dark, but cheap and harmless: Disconnect the battery for awhile to clear the code. It is likely due to the gas cap incident.

Reply to
M100