CL203 Tuning

Hello everybody, I would like to know some tuning companies for Mercedes. I got a CL203 200K and i am interested in túning up the engine chip, air filter and probably exchaust system.
I live in Belgium so Belgium, Germany, Netherlands can be satisfactory as long as they speak English. Can you please sent me some links?