CL500 update

Hello everybody. Just an update for those interested... This is the case of the CL500 obediently sitting in the parking lot just below my wife's office window and the guy in the Jeep Wagoneer who couldn't manage to get his shift lever all the way into "park" before stepping out of his vehicle. Yes it did back itself all the way across the parking lot (building up speed all the while) and smash into our pristine CL500. MB was going to ship the car to California because there are no certified body shops in Alaska that can work on these aluminum CLs. Anyway, MB decided to send a technician and his equipment to Anchorage to do the repairs. Work started this past Monday. All this only took five weeks to arrange because the SPOM (Service Parts Operations Manager) for our area was "unavailable" to authorize it. Incidentally, we've only owned the car since April and we've already had the instrument cluster replaced. Kept blacking out... I dread to think what's next. Dale (not Camille)

Reply to
Camille

You gave up on getting a deal on a 2003 CL?

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

You shouldn't think like that! I know its hard not to, but im like that also. Constantly thinking something is going to happen to my Mercedes... I can't park it here someone is going to scratch it... hit it... etc,etc. Constant worrying! Thats the price you pay for having a Merc

Reply to
cnd