CL55 problems

I have had a 2003 CL55 for 6 months, with 11,000 miles now. I drive the car like it should be driven 0-100 ASAP, all the time, in and out of traffic.
I have killed the transmission. Does anyone else have this type of problem?
The trasmission slips and the car has also become weaker. Seems like if you drive the car like it's meant to, it'll break down.
CH, Los Angeles
I have had a 2003 CL55 for 6 months, with 11,000 miles now. I drive the car like it should be driven 0-100 ASAP, all the time, in and out of traffic.
I have killed the transmission. Does anyone else have this type of problem?
The trasmission slips and the car has also become weaker. Seems like if you drive the car like it's meant to, it'll break down.
CH, Los Angeles
aaaand? don't remember where your dealer is?

don't you have anything better to do than read your baloney in a newsgroup?
get a life...