Class A 170 CDI - 2002 - 150k km

Hi
I've been offered to buy this car. 150000 km year 2002 170 CDI long with plenty of optionals.
The price is 5000 euros. Is this a good offer? Is 150000km a too high value for this engine?
Thanks
Add pictures here
✖
What does the used car section of your local/national pay indicate?
The price depends on where you are. I bet in Denmark it would be a garden. In Germany it might not be.
Options like what? Automatic geabox is worth something, tinted windows maybe not.
DAS
"Movie Maniac®" < snipped-for-privacy@SPAMtiscali.it> wrote in message
news:4727ae36$0$37206$ snipped-for-privacy@reader3.news.tin.it...
✖
Dori A Schmetterling ha scritto:

I am in italy. Unfortunately I cannot tell the list of options. What is geabox? :D
Bye
P.S. Ive been told that the car has 250k km.

Add pictures here
✖
I must have been daydreaming.
I meant " in Denmark it would be a BARGAIN"...
DAS
"Dori A Schmetterling" < snipped-for-privacy@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message
news:OvKdnfxD snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net...
✖