Classe C uso e manutenzione cerco

Cerco manuale d'uso e manutenzione per la mia Mercedes Classe C in italiano , posso acquistare o cambiare con manuale d'uso e manutenzione in lingua
tedesca o eventualmente cerco sito dove poterlo scaricare sempre che sia possibile . Grazie di cuore a chi mi aiuter. Cordiali saluti.
Suggeriscali uso Google tradurre: http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=it
Yes, unfortunately there seem to be very few participants from Italy or Italian speakers in this newsgroup.
However, Deutsch ist eine gamz andere Sache...
I think he wants to swap Italian and German manuals for his C.
DAS

I'm italian, although I'm not really active on this NG, I read it daily :-) Indeed he is looking for a C Class Manual whether to buy or to swap.
Regads, jvi