Classes of Mercedes

Hi, I was just wonder about Mercedes classes, in the order from the top to bottom. My friend said the S class is the hightest class and down to the C
which is the lowest. Can some clarifie this for me?
Thanks Darrel
Add pictures here
βœ–

For "class" replace with "model"
There are A, C, E, M, S, V and a few others with multiple letters like CLK, SL and SLK . All carry the Mercedes name and you take your choice and pay your money according to what you want and can afford, be it new or used. There is no "lowest" or "highest" unless you wish to use the alphabet, in which case the V is currently highest because there are no X Y or Z. Mind you, Nissan make a Z car, so if you must have the highest, you know where to go.
Huw
Add pictures here
βœ–
Forgetting the 'camera' mentioned below (SLR) the bottom end of the range is the Smart and the end the Maybach. Neither bear the Mercedes name...
Among the Merc-branded saloon cars S-Class is at the top and A at the bottom, as everyone of these smart Alecks knows but as Dara might not.
;-) DAS
βœ–
S=good & heavy $$$$$$$$$$ LOTS of it AΊd C=not my butt in one. 2 small
all the others ??????????/
the case, minus a few cans!
Add pictures here
βœ–
http://www.mercedes-benz.com/com/e /
Dara wrote:

--
1 HP = 745.69987158227022 Watts
1 PS = 735.49875 Watts
greek_philosophizer wrote:

--
1 HP = 745.69987158227022 Watts
1 PS = 735.49875 Watts
βœ–

Aren't they a bit old fashioned and expensive? Digital models don't even need film and the media can be overwritten an infinite number of times.
Huw
Add pictures here
βœ–
Huw wrote:

( emoticon of amusement )
ANALog is so underrated.
.
On 2004-11-28 10:41:40 -0800, greek_philosophizer

Also, the best digital camera's are SLR anyways, you smartalecks.
Add pictures here
βœ–
said:

Are they? I thought they just made them that way so the old diehards would not stop buying or at least have less to bitch about :-)
Huw
Add pictures here
βœ–
But your spelling is up the spout...
The plural of camera is cameras.
DAS Secretary, Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Apostrophes
βœ–

Woops. Thanks for that. I have problems with spelling, so I will try to be more careful... Since I know you are going to call me on that...
marty
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:59:29 -0800, Martin Joseph wrote:

I guess that depends upon how you define 'best' :o) Mike
--
W126 300SE
W115 220/8

Add pictures here
βœ–
pkmaven wrote:

The "A" class is the lowest, the B-class will fit inbetween A and C.

A C 30 CDI is an inline 5. A 270 CDIs is an inline 5 and a 240 gas is a V6, a 280 CDI is an inline 6.
And there is so many more like that from older models...

Yes, that is one of Mercedes' problems.
Juergen
Add pictures here
βœ–
Yes, dear. Looks like you either did not see or did not read the entire thread. Correct answers given many times.
The next poster (Jόrgen) mentioned the A-Class in reply to your post, but if you mention Maybach at top end, I must reiterate Smart at bottom.
DAS
βœ–