Cleaning Center Console Wood

Hi Folks -
Anybody have a favorite product for cleaning/polishing the center console wood in a 1998 E320?
-- Bill

A housemaid? ;-)

I am assuming you are talking about scratches on your center console...
Meguiar Plastic Polish will take it all out and stuns you with the beauty of the wood..
Hi Tiger -
Thanks for the quick reply.
Actually, I wasn't talking about the scratches because I just assumed you couldn't do anything about them. I was talking about general dirt and the dullness of the wood. Sounds like the plastic polish will take care of that as well though, and removing the scratches will be a bonus.
Do I need to add anything on top of it, or is it self-protective?
-- Bill

No need to put anything on top of it... just keep it clean with a little bit of dish soap... like 1 teaspoon in 32 oz of water... to keep everything in the car clean. Dawn or Joy is my favorite.
Hi Tiger -
Are we talking about PlastX here?
-- Bill

You could use that... I use the Pro series... Mirror Glaze.
http://www.meguiars.com/estore/product_list.cfm?sectionname=Professional%20 (Mirror%20Glaze%20Brand)>Clear%20Plastic%20Care&sectionID4101

Automotive glass cleaner, which is not the same as home glass cleaner.
McGuires seems to be the best by far IMO. Z