Clear Coolant?

This is strange. When I change the coolant in my 1984 300 SD it looks bright green, for just a few days, and then it becomes clear... no green, a little light brown, but mostly clear. No matter how many times I change the coolant, this same thing happens. No oil in the coolant, just clear (light brown). Any idea what causes this?

Reply to
Jacob Wissler Jr

marlinspike