Clicking From Cruise Control Unit

When I removed Blaupunkt Houston AM/FM/CD from my 380sl to have it serviced, the cruise control unit in the engine compartment started clicking. It eventually went away, but now that I put the radio back
in, it's clicking again. Hopefully, it will go away again, but i'm still wondering why its clicking.
Anybody ever see this.