clk 320 misfire

I have a 2000 clk 320 that is showing a multiple cylinder misfire any quick fixes I should try first before I spend the usual $1000 at the stealership. I have had good luck with this car until now I cant seem to figure it out. Any thoughts would be great.

Reply to
DLRPLATE via CarKB.com

Are you experiencing any particular symptoms, or is it just a stored error code?

Reply to
Rodney T. Grill