clk 320 misfire

I have a 2000 clk 320 that is showing a multiple cylinder misfire any quick fixes I should try first before I spend the usual $1000 at the stealership. I have had good luck with this car until now I cant seem to
figure it out. Any thoughts would be great.
Could be an Air mass sensor fault. It doesn't actually stop working but gives a false reading. This causes the engine run weak. Also seen alot of blocked cat's. This also gives multiple misfires. Neither of the above are cheap.

DLRPLATE via CarKB.com wrote:

Are you experiencing any particular symptoms, or is it just a stored error code?
--

- RODNEY