CLK 320 question

Hello to everyone! I have been offered one CLK 320 Elegance, 12/99 with big Nav and PDC , but with 270 000 km for about 12 t Euro... All my life i had all just disel's and now i am planning to take car like these just for fun( e.g. weekends run to the coast ...). I had just turn engine on this car at outside temperature bellow the 0 C and it runs very well..no smoke or anything.

Should I be worried because this kilometers which this car has? Should I expect any problems with engine or gear box? And the end what do you think about the price for this car?

Huge thanks...

JBL

Reply to
Josip L. Besedic

The price depends on many things, incl location, which means taxes (price of new etc).

I guess you are not in Singapore, but there prices are very high because of certain extra charges, to give you an extreme example.

As such the price seems a little high for a 6-year old car with such a mileage, but others may offer a more informed opinion.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling