clk manual

where can i buy in the uk a workshop manual or cd rom to enable me to carry out my own general servincing. thanks for your time

in germany we are able to buy "WIS - Werkstatt Informations System", this is a database with all classes of mercedes and it's used by the mercedes technicans also. you will probably find some versions on ebay or somewhere in the www.
there is a second cd called "EPC - Electronic Parts Catalogue". that is the soft they need if you want to buy a spare part. this one is not so interested if you just need a "how to".