CLK Navigation options in the UK

My wife has ordered a 270 CDI CLK and is re-considering wether to get some form of navigation in the car.
I thought there were 3 options, commands, APS and another one where someone
spoke to you??
Does anyone know about the third option I'm talking about, and if there any info/reviews of each of the options on the net?
thanks,
Greg

someone
any
You may be referring to the various brands of Command.
APS, Bosch, Harmon.