CLK Navigation options in the UK

My wife has ordered a 270 CDI CLK and is re-considering wether to get some form of navigation in the car.

I thought there were 3 options, commands, APS and another one where someone spoke to you??

Does anyone know about the third option I'm talking about, and if there any info/reviews of each of the options on the net?

thanks,

Greg

Reply to
Greg Hilton

You may be referring to the various brands of Command.

APS, Bosch, Harmon.

Reply to
Miro