CLK Sport

Hi, I cannot find a definitive explanation of the differences between 'Sport' and 'Elegance' trims on early CLKs. I am hoping that 'Sport' is much the same as the later 'Avantgarde', i.e. sports suspension,
sports seats, carbon fibre effect trim, etc. Could someone out there let me know please?
Many thanks in advance. Tim