CLK Wind Shield parts

Hi, I have a 2006 CLK but the wind shield (for when the lid id down) is missing the 2 plastic clips that hold it attached to the rear seats.
Mercedes tell me that it comes as 1 peice and (despite the fact that
they clearly detach) you cannot get them on their own.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to get my hands on a couple? I thought that if anyone had a damaged wind shield I might be able to purchase the clips?
Thanks,
Alan