CLK320 Opinions Wanted

I'm interested in replacing my wifes 2001 A4 with a 1998-2001 CLK320. What are common problems with these cars. Any maintenance or reliability issues. TIA

Reply to
Dennis W

Why? Why not CLK Cab while you are at it? What's the point of having a hard-top 2-door...?...

I have a 2001 CLK 320 Cab with 21 000 miles. Very nice, no major problems, only some small niggles well-handled by a local Merc dealer.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling