Clock adjustment

Can someone here help me set the time on a '01 C240? It returned from a service with the clock mysteriously readjusted and although I can send it right back to the dealer to fix it, thought it'd be better if I
could do it myself.
Thanks in advance,
Ramapriya
PLAY AROUND WITH YOUR STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS "SETTINGS" IN YOUR INSTRUMENT CLUSTER (TIME AND DATE)
WRENCHER wrote:

Thought I did and didn't find any setting under the instrument cluster (of the 3 options)... will try again later today.
Ramapriya