Clock problem

When it runs it appears to keep excellent time but it seems to stop intermittently. Any insights? How hard is it to replace? '92 300D.

There is a guy on EBay who will repair Mercedes clocks.

Bill Bunn wrote:

Thanks!!
JD
My 87 300SDL (W126) once had the same problem. It turns out to be the clock adjusting knob stuck in. I applied some WD-40. It runs fine still (for 2-3 years so far).
JD wrote:

Wan-ning Tan wrote:

Thanks, I'll give it a shot tonight.
JD