CLS Delivery in US

When is the CLS expected to be available in the US and what is the approximate price range?
Thanks, Ricky

http://www.mbspy.com
Am I looking at the wrong mbspy.com site? The latest updates were a year ago!
Ricky

It hasn't been updated in aeons. Please check the web sites and URL before posting them to the newsgroup.
Tiger schrieb:

Mmm... Juergen! What happened to your MBSpy.com website?
Tiger wrote:

Server crash - the server was down for some days, all my three backups - two on different computers and one on CD - were the same old December 2003 versions - I don't know HOW I managed to delete a newer backup and to mark the Dec 2003 was the latest, but somehow I DID it... ========:-((((((
Needless to say that this time my provider had no update of my site, too... =====:-((((
So the site version is December 2003 only - I just added he new A-Class spy-photos from this March to the site, I had the photos on a fourth location and as there is no text it was easy.
Anyway, updates were _very_ sparse this year so not much was lost due to the server crash: It is not important to have more computer simulations of the new S-Class or more spy-photos of the same diguise stage of the new S-Class on the site, that is no relevant new information.
Of course I could do what other sites - no, I will NOT mention any name(s) here - and add every little Mercedes press text with great hype on the site, but that is just not my style.
The next update is the new A-Class with the first official photos and the MB press texts - texts and photos are very limited at the time being and I have no idea why it is so as the official German price list is already available at http://www.mercedes-benz.de/mbd/pdf/pkw/Preisliste_A-Klasse.pdf
For those very impatient folks I uploaded the W169 First Look page at, but please note this is still under construction and the layout is not ready yet and four more photos still missing as well as some info about the engines: http://www.mbspy.com/w169fl.htm
Juergen of MBSPY http://www.mbspy.com
Tiger wrote:

Server crash - the server was down for some days, all my three backups - two on different computers and one on CD - were the same old December 2003 versions - I don't know HOW I managed to delete a newer backup and to mark the Dec 2003 as the latest, but somehow I DID it... ========:-((((((
Needless to say that this time my provider had no update of my site, too... =====:-((((
So the site version is December 2003 only - I just added the new A-Class spy-photos from this March to the site, I had the photos on a fourth location and as there is no text it was easy (many work is put into preparing the photos for the site).
Anyway, updates were _very_ sparse this year so not much was lost due to the server crash: It is not important to have more computer simulations of the new S-Class or more spy-photos of the same diguise stage of the new S-Class on the site, that is no relevant new information.
Of course I could do what other sites (no, I will NOT mention any name(s) here) and add every little Mercedes press text with great hype on the site, but that is just not my style.
The next update is the new A-Class with the first official photos and the MB press texts - texts and photos are very limited at the time being and I have no idea why it is so as the official German price list is already online available at http://www.mercedes-benz.de/mbd/pdf/pkw/Preisliste_A-Klasse.pdf
For those very impatient folks I uploaded the W169 First Look page, but please note this is still under construction, the layout is not ready yet and four more photos are still missing as well as some info about the engines: http://www.mbspy.com/w169fl.htm
Juergen of MBSPY http://www.mbspy.com
Sorry to hear about that crash... I know you are the most reliable source of Mercedes info... that is why I mentioned you.
Now Ennui is just being a troll... nitpicking me at a single thing I may have said wrong and declared me incompetent... I don't do pissing contest. This is a forum where we all contribute to the newsgroup to help fellow MB owners fix their car, educate, and keep their cost of ownership down. Most of all... education so they don't get taken by incompetent mechanics for unnecessary repairs.
Tiger wrote:

Crashs happen - it was not the first crash, but with the former crashs there never was any problem with the backups as I always have three copies and my provider has one, too - normally... ===:-(((

Don't over-estimate me in that regard - but I indeed take much care the info I give on my site is correct (and by the attempts from people from the media trying to get my site down ensures me the info can not be too bad... (And to point it out: I never ever had any problem with anyone from DC although my site IMHO is the most critical of DC of all fan sites)

Well, Ennui is ...aeh _Ennui_, isn't he? ;-) Don't take it too serious - and also sometimes things come over a bit harsh here because writing e.g. lacks all aspects of non-verbal communication and so is somehow limited.

Everyone knows a bit and put together it gives a picture.
Juergen
Tiger wrote:

Crashs happen - it was not the first crash, but with the former crashs there never was any problem with the backups as I always have three copies and my provider has one, too - normally... ===:-(((

Don't over-estimate me in that regard - but I indeed take much care the info I give on my site is correct.

Well, Ennui is ...aeh _Ennui_, isn't he? ;-) Don't take it too serious - and also take in mind that sometimes things come over a bit harsh here because writing e.g. lacks all other aspects of non-verbal communication and so is somehow limited.

Everyone knows a bit and put together it gives a picture - we all can learn from each other.
Juergen
Tiger schrieb:

Me, a troll? Pffft. Where did I declare you as an incompetent? Tell me. Having trouble taking critiques or like?
My intention is to ensure the people get accurate information first thing and first time, not ambiguous or vague detail only to be corrected by others. I respond to the questions or comments only if I do know for fact or have sources to support me.
If you follow the rec.autos.driving newsgroup for a whilst, there is one guy who is very meticulous with details, datas, studies, and so forth. People hate him for his attitude yet at same time revere him for his inate attention to the accuracy. He had nitpicked me and others over inaccuracy or dubious comments. He also made me and others feel wanting to take it out on him. Yet, over time, I've understood and appreciated his effort more. I developed thick skin and accepted his critiques. I even learnt the value of doing the homework or research before posting responses or comments to the newsgroup.
By the way, if you had taken time to read down the whole response to the end, you'd see that my name is Oliver, not Ennui...
Oliver

And why is it that Ennui appears in the "From" column of my newsreader?
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
Ever heard of spammers? Newsgroups and discussion groups are favourite breeding ground for spammers to mine the e-mail addresses. They are so kind send their lovely thoughts and considerations about treating our smallish phallic size, meeting our need for cheap softwares, and fulfilling our lonely nights, and so forth.
Oliver
Frank Kemper schrieb:

plus home loans (for what do I need an American mortgage in the UK..? :-) ???), plus certificates of ordainment as a minister of religion...
DAS