CLS goes diesel

After some time of not seeing any CLSs I saw TWO in the same little street. One turned out to be a 320 CDI... This means that just about every part of
the range now offers a diesel engine.
I must say, the slits at the side (windows?) would be good in a shoot-out...
As an aside, also saw a Ford Cougar in the same street. Not a bad shape...
DAS
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

a company that is not doing well these days.
Ford is quite highly rated in the UK and its cars are top sellers. They have had the number one spot for decades.
DAS
"Hernando Correa" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net...
Wouldn't that be a ... Mercury Cougar? Or maybe a Mercury Cougar Mellencamp?
:)
Collin KC8TKA E320/97
You tell me... http://www.channel4.com/4car/road-tests/F/ford/cougar98-01/cougar98-01.html
DAS
"Cheesehead" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
Hmmmm. I never noticed the name change. Thanks.
Collin

I am pretty sure in the US it's still a mercury?
Whatever. Marty
Ya. No big deal. It's still just another Ford.
Collin KC8TKA
The CLS body with a diesel would be a great little car. If only I could even afford the insurance payments. :( (Well, I could afford the car & ins. if we moved to a small house. But I'd rather sleep securely and drive the E320.) On the biright side, maybe in 15 years I can afford a good used one? :)
Collin KC8TKA E320/97
Little, at 4.9 m?...:-)
That's right between an E (4.8 m) and an S (5.0 m).
How about this well-loaded AMG 55 for GBP 78 000?
http://www2.mercedes-benz.co.uk/content/unitedkingdom/mpc/mpc_unitedkingdom_website/en/home_mpc/passenger_cars/home/products/used_cars/mercedes-benz_direct.html
Click on used cars and the Mercedes Direct.
DAS
"Cheesehead" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
"Little" is only a figurative term. Like calling a car "baby".
Collin :) KC8TKA