code #6 "idle speed control faulty"

My 94 e420 is still reving up at around 1400 rpms in park? I am getting code #6. Is there anything (sensor,module,idle control valve,etc?) that may control this? I have cleaned out the throttle
body(dk motor) to see it if made a difference and it is squeaky clean but no difference. If I slightly press on the butterfly to the close position the idle comes down?? Saw a mechanic at the autoparts store and he mentioned a "future recall" for this problem...what is this?? Thanks:)Nel
I sent you some info via email.
Thanks Tiger!! :)