cold start problem(1987 260E)

I have problem starting my car when is cold. It will start up with some effort.Understand with ignition on I should have 12 volt on the idle control valve connector but on my car I measured only 0.08 volt.Need help as where n how to fix this problem. Regarding my cold start valve, I tried removing the 2 bolts,plug the inlet hole n having the electrical n fuel line attached, start the engine hoping to see fuel spray from the nozzle but none. Measured 0.04 ohms on the cold start valve, not sure if this is good or bad. Need help. Thks.

Reply to
camle93