Color codes for radio wiring MB E230 1990-model

Dear forum,
I have just bought a MB E230 1990-model. A very nice car.
Now I am trying to install a radio/CD in it. The color codes are a problem. I have absolutely no clue what cables go where and what they
are supposed to do.
This far I have identified the antenna cable, and what I think might be the earth cable.
If someone could please send me some kind of diagram that shows me what cables to connect to the suiting cables from the radio, I would be very grateful.
All the best erik th
Kalle_navn wrote:

Not EXACTLY the same, but should be enough to get you started:
http://www.autolib.diakom.ru/CAR/Mercedes-Benz/1990/300E/SYSTEM%20WIRING%20DIAGRAMS/3557.pdf
Cheers, ws