Comand APS - How to unlock...

I need your help....I have a new Mercedes with DVD comander APS (version

4.1) and I want to unlock it because when I drive is not possible (for security) to watch videos...and of course the image disappears...

What about this secret menu: select radio and in the same time 1 - 3 - mute for 8 seconds... and a tecnical menu appears...

Reply to
Lorenzo