Comand APS....version 4.0?

What is the latest version of Comand APS ?
4.0 ?

"Frankie" <----> skrev i en meddelelse

I have seen that on W211 the newest version is 4.1. And I have been told that on W203 it is 4.0. But seems strange to me that there is 2 different versions.
--
Best regards
Martin Kiefer

Actually this is pretty standard in the computer business. Often when they upgrade the hardware, they don't bother upgrading the software for the older (now "obsolete") hardware any longer.
Of course I don't know this is true in your case. Marty

Well, I have the Comand system in a 2005 C-class. As far as I now this should be the newest version in the C-class. But please correct me if I am wrong.
--
Best regards
Martin Kiefer

"Frankie" <----> skrev i en meddelelse